Thread: Power points

Default Power points

Does anyone know if there's something you can get to put over power points that are being used so that bub can't pull the cords out?

Thanks!

I think there is a product which you can buy from bunnings. I can't remember the name, its something really simple. It was designed by a mum and I'm sure you can use it while you are using the powerpoint. It kind of sits over the powerpoint and the cord runs out the bottom or something like that. Give bunnings a call I'm sure they will be able to help you out. I think it costs around $20

Angel, I know there is a powerboard cover that you can buy, not sure about power points on a wall though. We had one of the covers for DD. You just put the power board inside the case so they cant get their little hands on it.

Have you checked out the HPM website?

Nic

Is Kynan being inquisitive Angel? The adventure's just being huh?

I think Nikbrad's correct. I'm sure I've seen something like that. Bunnings are sure to have it.

Thanks guys! I'll have to check out Bunnings. Hm, first I better check where there is a Bunnings in Tassie LOL.

LOL Rachel, yep we have a power point which, until now, has been inaccessable to Kynan because of the dining table and chairs. Yesterday he discovered how to get in there and I came out of the bathroom to discover that he'd been so quiet while I had a shower because he'd had fun pulling the cords out! Eeeek!

Hi Angel, depending on where exactly you are on the north west coast, you should be able to go into K&D and ask for something like that or maybe your local hardware store.
    Goodluck.

Love

Thanks, Helen. I googled Bunnings and the closest one is in Launnie, about 2 hours away LOL. I'll see if mitre 10 have any. I don't know if there is a K&D over in Burnie... I'm assuming it's another hardware store??

I know there is a K&D in Smithton LOL too far away. Just check the north west yellow pages under hardware and you should find something. Goodluck. I think Devonport might have a bunnings though. Where exactly are you?

Love