Thread: prams?

Default prams?

ok just have a question about double prams. I am just curious as to wether or not i should get one when bub #2 comes along. My DD will be 2 year and 11 months so basically 3 and i have no idea what age they dont need the pram anymore but i also dont want her running off! And the baby shop will probably con me into getting one if i dont need it lol. I would prefer a double pram though.

id say a pram for a 3 yo is a good ideamine was a runner!
    i looked at double prams when i was preg, and no way would any fit in my tiny car boot!
    luckily it led me to baby wearing instead!lol
    my newborn was carried in a ring sling (or pouch) and the toddler in the pram/trolley.
    just an idea.

What about a toddler stand?
    My SIL has a 3 year old that occasionally uses the pram for run-aways...

Thanks Gives me some things to think about! Its only early days yet, i have quite a while to decide what to do lol

We bought the Phil & Teds E3, check out the recommend a product forum near the bottom of the forums & there are a few threads on that pram in particular.

We bought it because Matilda is a runner and even though she won't use the pram all the time, when she does she can relax in it and lean back because it holds her back.