Thread: prams

Default prams

hi
    i am after a new pram as i am expecting my second and i would like to know if anybody can give me ideas on 3 wheelers with toddler seats. thanks

Kelly, we have just bought a valco jogger with a toddler seat. It will be another month or so before bubs is born so I can't tell you how it goes with 2 but it handles OK with 1.
    If you have a look in the product feedback forum you will find quite a few threads about prams.

Hi Kelly ,

we also have the Valco Jogger...we looked around for ages and this was the one we thought was best value for money, light and looked good..Plus you could get a bassinette attachment and also toddler seat later.

The only issue we have had is that it is a little wider then some prams which can sometimes pose a problem...but I still love it!

Cass

Debbie Lee Guest

Kelly - I second what Dachlostar said... go and check out the Product Feedback forum.
    I have the Phil and Ted's E3 buggy and love it. The toddler seat can go on the back or on the front and there's heaps of other great features. It folds up more compact and is lighter than other big prams.

Hey Kelly,
    I bought the Valco runabout witht he toddler seat. I have posted a couple of times about it; go here for what I think http://bellybelly.com.au/forums/viewtopic.php?t=17130

Good luck

Tanya

it depends on how old the toddler is. i dont like the toddler seats because when I have # 2, jackson wil be max. 2 1/2 and will still want to lie down to sleep etc and most of the toddler seats don't recline. I will be getting a tandem - front to back, not side by side - saw a great one at snugglebug in hallam the other day, really compact and only $380.

thanks for your feed back, i went to suggle bug in hallem today and i found i really liked the love n care x trail jogger , it came with a sleeping bag to, the toddler seat folds down and when my DD wants to sleep i will pull out new baby and have a sling with me for that purpose.

Fire Fly Guest

I just recently bought the Phil & Ted with toddler seat and i think its great. The price aint so great but you pay for quality i suppose. Just like everything you buy, cost alot if its made well.
    I like this pram because it does 2 toddlers, and there both comfortable. Most toddler seats for 3 wheelers are on the front so that means you have one child out in the sun. Plus when they want to have a sleep they have to sit like a rag doll. Cant be comfy.
    Least with the Phil & Ted there is a sun shade for toddler on top and a slightly reclined chair for comfort. Plus there is a sun net which covers both of them.
    Lol, i should go sell them hey!

Oh there really easy to collaspe and dont take up much room in car.

i went back to snugglebug yesterday to test out the babylove orbital tandem light and i am in love with it. it only weighs 12kg, which is really light for a tandem, and when it is folded up it is only marginally longer than my single pram. it fits beautifully in the back of my little ignis hatch which i was amazed at.

it has individual hoods so the sun isnt an issue and the front seat reclines about half the way back. plus it is a one handed put down thingy.

the lady there said she believes it to be the best tandem on the market, and it is under $400 which is great. now all we need is a new bubs to put in it!