Thread: Pumpkin Patch - Birkenhead Point NSW

Default Pumpkin Patch - Birkenhead Point NSW

Hi everyone, Just noticed Pumpkin Patch have an outlet store at Birkenhead Point in NSW. Has anyone been there and are the prices any different to their online outlet store or the specials in store? It's about a 50 minute drive from my house so I don't want to waste the trip if they are the same prices at my local store.
    Thanks, Laura

I haven't been to that one, but the PP store in Westfield Paramatta has a 'not up to patch' rack with all the seconds on it and the bargains are great - better than any of their on sale stuff, so I imagine the Birkenhead point one to be similar? I got a jacket for Erin years ago and it is still like new and Paige wore it this winter. Most of the seconds are still excellent quality and you wouldn't even notice.

Ive been in the Pumpkin Patch store at Birkinhead point and I found that most of the stuff was not really *that* much cheaper than usual, but they werent having a sale the last time I looked in there so it might be very cheap if they are having a sale. They also had a seconds rack like the one at Parramatta which was actually quite a bit cheaper.

Theres also a Bonds outlet at birkinhead point with baby bonds stuff in it too and a couple other baby and kids clothes shops too.

From memory they have the bonds one, Osh Kosh, and another one I can't remember the name of, but they had a variety of brands in it, but it may not be there anymore.

Oh I just remembered, theres also a Pumpkin Patch at DFO at Homebush too. Not sure where you are located and whether or not its closer, but just thought I'd mention that in case its helpful at all.

Pumpkin Patch have an online clearance store too.

Not sure about the NSW stores, but the PP outlet stores at DFOs in Melbourne are so-so. If there is a sale then you might get a bargin, but I don't find it that great if there isn't, I prefer there in store slaes most of the time.

But clearance/outlet store stock is very unpredictable, and varies from one day to the next so you never know.

I agree with rayray, the outlet prices are never that much cheaper, the sales in store always seem much better and as mrsmac says, they have an online sales section too which I am pretty sure you can sign up to get notice for.

v.mcdonald Guest

Hi

I have found that Pumpkin Patch can be a little pricey at times, but a girlfriend of mine told me to wait until the end of winter when they have all their sales. It was only by chance that i was over at the Birkenhead store yesterday and was extremely pleased at the fantastic deals they have going. There was alot of buy one item and get the next item at half price. The clothes i bought for my little girl only came to $57.49 and I saved over $60. She highlighted it on the receipt so i could show my husband.. we all know what they can be like.
    Well i hope was able to help. Let me know how you go if you end up going.

vikki