Thread: Quick help please - OUCH clothing sizes

Default Quick help please - OUCH clothing sizes

Hi girls

Need some quick help. DD is going to start swimming lessons next term and we had a beautiful swimsuit for her in size 00 given to us...but she is 97th percentile for weight, height and head circumference and there is no way she is going to fit into it.

Really bad time of year to be swimsuit shopping so I have gone online and found a cute rashie by OUCH. Only problem is I am not sure what size to get...a 0 or a 1.

She is only just into size 0 but DS has some OUCH pyjamas in size 3 that only just fit and he is normally a size 2.

Anyone else found OUCH sizing on the small side or are DS' pyjamas a once off?

Please...quick help...there is hardly anything decent around in size 0 or 1 so I want to snap them up quickly!

Can't help with the brand as such, but in general it's not so bad if rash shirts or suits are a little too big. I don't think one size would make a difference so IMO go for the 1.

Hi Curly, I regularly buy Ouch clothes and they are on the smaller side I would say. I agree with CrystalBoo, get a size 1 as it doesn't matter if its a little big and you don't want to miss a bargain!! Hope you get it.