Thread: Runny Poos

Default Runny Poos

Normally Lily will have a poo every 2 days. Today she's had 4 so far and they have been dark and runny. She has no other signs of sickness, no fever, she's eating and drinking normally, happy like always. When teething her poos like different to this so i dont think its that. So what could it be?

It is probably just her body clearing itself out. I wouldn't worry too much about it, and should rectify itself in a day or two. Even as Adults we get the runs or softer stools for a day or two for no apparent reason

Love

Hi Tegan
    Have you changed her formula?
    Have you changed/started solids?
    If she is happy and you dont notice any change in her mood it is probably nothing to worry about. But if it does not clear up within a couple of days you should get it checked out. Babies can dehydrate very quickly.

Haven't changed formula and shes been on solids for 7mths lol. So probably just nothing...

I would just keep an eye on Lilly for a couple of days and see if she keeps having runny poos.
    When Alex had runny poos i thought it was nothing and then it turned into gastro.

Matilda has always had issues with her poos and mostly its been related to the amount of milk in her diet. I have kept a diet journal everytime I notice, so maybe just write down her intake for a few days and note if anything is different? HTH!