Thread: s/s maxi rider versus s/s explorer

Default s/s maxi rider versus s/s explorer

firstly if this isn't in right forum please move as well I can't work out where to ask

anyway I was always going to buy the maxi rider (my sister has one) anyway today I was doing a comaprison shop online to try and find a good price for it locally well 2hrs away we are looking at $379

anyway I went to britex site to check out fabric colors and they had the explorer as well so did a search and found they are very similiar just without the arm rest drink holders also slightly cheaper

so my question does anyone have the explorer and why did you choose it over the maxi rider or vice versus

cheers

bumpity bump bump anyone????????????????

Sorry Rach, I've been waiting for a reply in this thread as I'm keen to hear what ppl think too!

I will give my 2 cents worth even though you know it Rach ( rach is my sister)

so this is for others benifits...

My Ds4 has the maxi rider and he does use his arm rests and drink holders. If I had to choose between the 2 regardless of price I would choose the maxirider,

I don't know what the price difference is but if it did matter then g for the cheaper ooption

we use the maxi and DD loves it, she always puts her drink in one cup holder and her little supply of snacks in the other cup holder . i was happy to spend the extra for these added extras, afterall DD has been in it since 2 years and will be using it until she is 6 or so!

thanks girls

When we were looking we didn't even know about the Explorer. Everyone we asked said there was currently nothing on the market that would compare with the Maxi Rider. But they did say that another brand will be bringing something out this year that will be in comparison to the Maxi Rider. Babylove I think?
    So we bought the Maxi Rider. We've only had it for about 2 months, but Nina loves.

DH and I are about to buy a Maxi - I think we'll stick with that idea.