Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Scared of the vacuum

I can't help sorry, we have the opposite problem. Jackson is obsessed with our vaccum, if he sees the laundy door open, he bolts to get to it, and if you dare close the door or put the vacuum away, he chucks a major tantrum.

If he is having a grumpy day, I pull out the vacuum and he could sit in the hallway for an hour just playing with it, strange!!

Melinda Guest

The toy vacuum cleaners are great - Jacob has one too and loves it! It's not an Elmo one but a different one......

Fire Fly Guest

Lol, i bought DD a vacuum and she is scared of it too. She is 3 1/2 and still wont let me vacuum while im home. DH has to be here so she can go outside with him. Can be very frustrating.

Evan was scared of the vacuum too. but I made a big game out of it & would have the music up loud & sing & dance while holding him on my hip & vacuum in the other hand. Wasn't too long before he was wanting turns to do the floor. Now with the 2 of them, they fight over who gets to have aturn vacuuming the floor!

Good one Fletch - and good on Mr Zaney - brave boy

WTG Zane A huuuge moment!

Tigergirl1980 Guest

OMG Fletch, I did the same thing today and Jonah did exactly the same thing except he didn't touch it, weird.

Nope, same old same old over here.

Well done to Jonah as well

Tigergirl1980 Guest

Hoorah for Zane, duh, I forgot to say that, I was too wound up in it being weird. It's so good to see them over come fears, for such little bubba's it's such an achievement.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12