Thread: SHE CAN OPEN THE FRIDGE.. Fridge Locks - HELP!

Default SHE CAN OPEN THE FRIDGE.. Fridge Locks - HELP!

DD1 has figured out how to open the fridge, she hangs onto the handle, leans back and pulls with all her might... F**K
    She LOVES her food and pouring drinks, i can see her now helping herself to yoghurt etc.
    I don't know how she does it, she's TINY and the fridge door is quiet heavy, she also figured out how to use the water dispenser on the door so we have to look it, she is trying to 'unlock' it and wont be far off...

What would be the best kind of 'LOCK', i am thinking those ones that are a long thin strip of clear rubber each end attaches to a 'knob' and putting it through the handle? IYKWIM.. argh HELP!

God she's not even 2 yet and she's raiding the fridge...

Go to the supermarket, they sell them

I used to wake in the middle f the night to Annabelle with food everywhere!!!!

Just the other night I looked under her bed for something and found an empty jar or anchovies! Lucky the oil didn't spill on the floor

feeb is offline Thankful for the kindness of my 2012 RAK making me Life member

DS1 leans across baby gate to open fridge and freezer and is forever taking things out of door!!!!

Good luck

You know whats funny, she has figured out she can open her sisters door and go and 'help' her but not her own yet.. i better not finding her raiding the fridge in the middle of the night...

Oh god, the joys.. cheeky little monkeys!

Feeb - A+ for effort on his part though..

He can also turn all the door handles so I have put them on outside of all the doors accept for his room so at least he can't get constant access to DS2 if per chance he will actually sleep in cot!

They are very clever monkeys!

oh feeb they really know how to make life difficult don't they.
    She gets in the bathroom, gets the toilet brush and says CLEAN as she dunks it... argh.

Quote Originally Posted by ~ Zarava Flutterby ~ View Post
    She gets in the bathroom, gets the toilet brush and says CLEAN as she dunks it... argh.
    oh that is tooo funny!!
    Teach em young i say!

Quote Originally Posted by allycat06 View Post
    oh that is tooo funny!!
    Teach em young i say!
    Would be if i didn't have toilet water all over the floor, she gets the broom and "hep" (=help) and gets a clth and her water bottle and 'cleans' everything.. lol

EWWW yes I have a toilet obsessed child to!! He also puts hands in to splash, pulls of hangy smelly things and gets brush everywhere!!

They really know how to annoy us and think they could not be anymore disgusting!

Mine to can open the fridge and with her diabetes we have had to put a chain and lock around the 2 handles to stop little fingers grabbing everything. I laughed at finding the jar under the cot because we often we find food under DD3's cot.

I've got one that's a clip that you put at the top, you just have to press the clip down to open fridge, I think it was about $7.