Thread: She Crawled!!!!

Default She Crawled!!!!

Hey Everyone!!

Being the proud mummy that i am i just had to tell all of you that Bianca crawled this morning!!! NO JOKE she got up on all 4's and crawled!!!
    DH, Nanna and Grandpa were all witnesses to it!
    We were soooo excited and i had tears in my eyes!!!
    She was meant to hold off tho until we move (this wednesday) LOL

When did everyone elses bubbas crawl for the 1st time?
    and when do you think she will start to walk - ahead of myself i know but im just SO excited and proud!!!

Wow, that's amazing!!! EEK you have a live one LOL! My DS1 first crawled (commando style) at 6 months, DS2 waited until 8 months. You have a very early crawler there, congrats!

this is veeeery early - but she still might not walk until over 12 months!!! Crawling on avg around 7 - 9 months - but all different.

short cos bub in arms - 1 hand lol

does she sit unaided?

Wow, on her crawling. I suppose you know that this usually means she will be walking soon.
    Great the you had people important to you with you when this happened. These milestones are so important and its great that your DH was there to witness it with you.
    At least on Wednesday she will not be going full steam, though by Friday when you are trying to unpack she will be everywhere.
    Glad that you shared you news with us.

i thought she might of been a early crawler - wasnt sure what the norm was with crawling! however in saying that its not like she has gotten to the point of crawling around everywhere - its just a couple of "steps" and than she collapse's and gets back up to try again - u can count this as crawling cant you???

Trish - she is definalty a live one - has always LOVED belly time from day one - and managed to roll over very early and slide around everywhere!!! she just seems so determined to grow up - which is a bit sad - im missing my baby already!

Sami - she dosent sit herself up yet - but if we sit her up she sits up unaided for ages - are they meant to sit themselves up before they crawl? is my little girl normal? hahaha

DD1 was at 6 months
    DD2 was at 9 months

So your DD is nice and early!

Rivlas - i hope she holds off for longer on the walking! lol
    thank you for sharing it with me - and yeah i was soooo happy that DH got to see it for the 1st time also - hopefully we will be just as lucky when it comes to her walking!

Kim - oh man she is early hey!!! hopefully thats the only thing she does early! i want her to stay a baby for longer!!! 6mths would of been nice! hehehe

How exciting!!! What a milestone! A clever little girl you have there!!!

well done miss B!!
    my friends' little girl didnt start crawling till she was 12mths old!

My DS crawled at 8 months and then was up and walking at 8.5 months. I suspect crawling isn't an indicator of when they will start walking, some will crawl for ages before walking and some skip it altogether.

on your little girl crawling and at just over 4.5 months...wow!

Cameron was 7months old on the day when he took his first crawling steps. He didn't learn to sit up by himself until he was 8 months. I thought of it as a bitter sweet moment- Yay they're crawling, but oh no, can't leave them unattended anymore cause who knows where they'll end up

hehe welcome to my world!! After having a Jaidan, who bum shuffled from 6 months, crawled on all fours at 11 months and walked at 14 months Chase was a shock. Chase comando crawled from 4 months, crawled at 5 months and 2 days on all fours, and walked at 8.5 months. Nightmare!! He was into EVERYTHING! Ashton was also pushing backwards from 3 months and crawling from 5. He sits up on his own now and pulls up on everything to standing. He is into everything and I have had to hide things behind toy boxes and watch his every move... with 2 big brothers there are lots of choking hazards around in the way of little toys etc. When I walk out of the room he is either right behind me following me or in the high chair where I know he wont eat a doll shoe or car wheel lol

ROFL, I saw this thread and got excited because my LO just started crawling this weekend too.....but he's 9.5 months! I guess my guy is a little late and your girl is a little early!

But congratulations. I know how exciting it is. I got tears in my eyes too seeing my little guy finally moving. Its so fun watching them learn and grow!

Time for us to baby-proof!!

wow!!!! i can't for the life of me remeber when my older crawled....bad mum i know!!! but it was forever ago... i do know when they walked....
    but as for Jack crawling...he is pushing himself backwards at present...both on his tummy and on his back...so not long before crawling...

OMG...B your such a clever little girl!!!!!

Harmony, your little girl is growing up soooo quickly. This is probably the reason behind the bad nights lately....they say that when they reach these milestones their sleeping patterns change because their little inds are working over time. So excited and happy for you x

Goodluck for tomorrow, i hope everything goes without a hitch

Wow!! Go Bianca!!! That's so exciting!!! The start of new things HJ hehe