Thread: She got them done!!!

Default She got them done!!!

Just thought that I would let you know that Kiara just had her ears pierced!!!

She was brilliant, she cried for about 30 secs if that, then fell asleep, 10 minutes later as we had to get her in and out of the car she was laughing and playing away, she's now fast asleep and not caring at all about her ears!

She cries more when she gets her needles!!!

I will post pics after shes awake to take some!!! Thanks to those who gave their advice and opinions...

Mel

AWWW wow, im sure Kiara looks sooo cute. Cant wait for the pics.

DH said we should wait for Chelsea to ask for her to be pierced. I kind of agree, but disagree at the same time.

hey kim... you have no idea the amount of discussion that took place here, one m,inute I was yep, the next nope... but I am glad I had them done now, especially seens that she was sooooo good!

Kiara - good girl!!
    I'm sure she looks gorgeous. Can't wait to see some pics. I too am umming & aahing about it.

Melissa, fantastic that Kiara was such a good girl. I bet her little earrings look gorgeous.

Can't wait to see a pic of her

i cant wait to get Anneliese's done, just having trouble finding somewhere that will do them... when i tell people its for my 7 month old daughter, they get all "We dont do them that young" blah blah blah. Its my choice!!

Bet she looks gorgeous... happy 4 months

I pierce ears and I personally don't do them on anyone under one - I just get scared that i would do it wrong, not that i don't agree about getting them done ( i had mine done at 9 months ) but it scare the begebeees out of me!
    Did she have 2 guns at the same time??

definately two guns at teh same time, I would not have done it otherwise... The salon doesn't usually do them that young, but as I know most of the girls in there they did it...

I was sweating like a pig holding her... as with the needles, it hurts us more!

My MIL has found a chemist that does them locally her neighbours daughter had them done at 9 months... but they did one ear at a time, i will only get them done both at once. The youngest i have found locally is 3 years old before they ill do them...