Thread: should i wait til monday?

Default should i wait til monday?

mr c has gotten a croaky voice (getting croakier i think) since yest lunch time and only did 2 poos yest. today he has done 3 so far and the latest 2 have been explosive runny water ickiness (TMI i no). hes been feeding normally, if not more than normal. im not sure if he has a temp or not, he feels hot to me but i am notoriously frog-like...
    i have our 6 wk checkup booked for monday. so wat i want to no is should i wait til monday and we see our GP or should i take him to see some1 2mrw??

The poos could be an indication that Mr C is feeling a bit off. Definitely keep up the feeding as much as possible. I'd keep a close eye on him - if his temp is up or he seems particularly sleepy or listless, or if he's not feeding enough or any signs of dehydration, then get him to the doctor/hospital just to be sure.

I would keep a close eye on him, hun, check his temp as well just to get a bit of a base line to work with.

And if he becomes unresponsive, overly sleepy (unusually) and his feeding drops off, nappies become dry, definitely take him in to be checked. Poor little man

I hope he is feeling better very soon xxoo

Overly sleepy? Hmmmm ... mine basically just ate and slept when he was sick last week. I just let him be ... he's better now and has big googly eyes again. But then I was too sick to be wanting to go to the doc either

thanks girls, i just kept an eye on him til monday and doc checked him but there wasnt anything to see really.
    his weight gain is a bit down on what it should be but nothing too serious cos hes added 3.5cm longer than birth...

Glad to hear that he is doing well, and that is some amazing growth!!

hehehe i no, hes gonna be a giant like his daddy!