Thread: a silly question

Default a silly question

how do you keep track of your babies weekly age? by the day she was born, ie- wed-wed is 1 week old? or by date, ie 16th aug -16 sept is 1 month?

Not a silly question at all - I've often wondered the same! With Lucie I measured in weeks up until about 16 weeks or something and then I just lost track and started at months (eg 24th to 24th). If you set up a ticker for yourself you won't have to remember - you will see it every time you post!

yeah, I just follow my ticker!!! Too confusing for me otherwise

I did the same as Soph, weekly until around 16w and then monthly from there.

If some asks me how old Jesse is i'll say 5 weeks. I think ill probably start saying months once he reaches 2 months but yeh id go by the date ie 10th of each month.

I guess with Mackenzie we went by weeks up until about 4 months then we went by months until she turned 2 and now I say 'she was 2 in June'. I guess I will be saying she is 2 and a half at Christmas then in the new year she will be '3 in June'! Where has the time gone!

Yep, same as the others here.
    Days until 2 weeks.
    Weeks until 16 weeks.
    Months from then on!

I have a shocking memory so I just go by his ticker. DH is always astonished and impressed by my ability to remember exactly how many months, weeks and days old my baby is ROFL.

LOL at DH Chloe, Aaron thought the same until he realised it was just because of the obscene amount of time I'm on BB looking at my ticker!