Thread: Sleeping Bags: Anyone using the "Go Go Bags" ?

Default Sleeping Bags: Anyone using the "Go Go Bags" ?

Hi, I'm interested to know if anyone has been using the Go Go Bags made by Merino Kids (NZ brand). They're different than Grobags in that the warmer ones are lined with wool instead of polyester.

Interested to know what people think of them...

Oh I just googled... they look great... I love woolen blankets... bit $$ though...

Yeah i've got one.
    MIL brought it for us.
    TBH, i personally wouldn't have spent the amount of money on it as she did, but its ben good. I just think there are similar things around that don't cost as much.

In saying that DD Love it and uses it every night I just put a bondsie suit on underneath it. Usually she has no blankets on her in the cot so it's good for keeping her warm.

I know they're a bit expensive, but I'm trying to move away from fabric that is chemically treated - and apparently there is a Standard in Australia that basically means that all loose clothing for children under about 8 is treated with a fire retardant - which is formaldehyde.

I've rung the company and they don't treat their products with this. The wool isn't treated with any chemicals at all...