Thread: Sleeping too much through day

Default Sleeping too much through day

Hi,
    I've been having trouble getting Eliza to go down for the last 2 weeks, stretching bed time out as late as 10pm 8-[ due to a screaming and resistant child. She is so easy to ge to sleep through the day and can sleep at morning nap 2-3 hrs and then in the pm 2 hrs . But then to go to bed she is happy playing till she literally nodds off on the floor. She is a vomitter so allowing her to scream isnt an option for me or her. I have tried her on 1 nap a day and she isn't too good in the pm(gets overtired).
    Did anyone have to cut back naps to accomodate a sleepier baby at night...all that runs through my head is NEVER wake a sleeping baby..well she ain't really a baby..lol
    Bec

Bec

Sorry I can`t help you, I`m having the same problem with Matthew and like Eliza it all started just over 2 weeks ago where he`ll go to bed anytime from 9pm onwards whereas it used to be 7/7.30pm at the latest and yes it I try putting him to bed earlier he cries the place down, it gets quite frustrating.

Hopefully someone has some suggestions for us.

Take Care

Dee

Dee,
    Hmm maybe its a defiant growth milestone..lol
    Well today I literally woke her from her pm nap alittle earlier, I'm not sure whether it did any good cause at 8pm I tried to put her down and she went biserk. Brought her out whilst I was watching lost and she snuggled up next to my feet and fell asleep. Carried her to bed and walah.
    Thinking I am doing this ALL wrong and it is going to bite me in the butt soon.
    Bec
    PS Silently happy that you are going through this too Dee, makes me think she isnt just headstrong like her.......father. pmsl