Thread: Socks!

Default Socks!

Ok, this is probably in the wrong spot but I don't know where else to put it!!

For quite some time now I have been looking for socks for DS who is almost 2. It seems that all I can find is socks up to 18 months and then there is a big jump to socks for 3-5 year olds!! Where are the missing years?????

DS does not have huge feet lengthways, but they are quite chunky so they need a fair bit of space in them. At the moment he is wearing the smaller socks but I am noticing them starting to get a bit tight/harder to get on, and they are also pretty worn out now. I looked at the 3-5 year socks and they are just way too massive.

So can anyone help me find the missing years in socks? I have been looking in the usual places - Target, Kmart, Big W.... and I have only found socks located in the babies area, or the kids area. Perhaps I am looking in the wrong spot?

Thankyou to anyone who can help!

I have found in Kmart in the baby section they have socks that are 18 months to 3 years. They are hard to find but they are there. Good luck

I got a bunch at best&less last time I was in there for something completely different. They were actually decent quality socks, too, I was impressed.

RE - I haven't tried B&L, there isn't one in the two shopping centres I most frequent, but I can go to the other one that does have it to check them out.

KB - You are lucky to have found that size in Kmart. I have looked on a number of occasions and in different Kmarts and have never seen them. Even the 12mo-18mo ones are few and far between! I'll keep looking though!

Gosh, I always seem to have trouble with the 3-5 size!
    I have seen 1-3 sized socks in Kmart, B&L and Franklins. In fact, the Franklins ones are quite good - they're cheap and they've got those rubber bits on the soles. I know I saw that size there because I was looking for 3-5's!!!

I always have trouble finding whatever size I actually need. Right now it's 3-5 bit of Murphy's law I'm afraid. Try one of those cheap sock table things in a market or shopping centre if you've got one