Thread: Socks???

Default Socks???

I tend to buy the jumpsuits without feet but cannot find any socks that Hannah hasnt been able to kick straight off.

Has anyone got any suggestions for keeping sock on?

The better socks like bonds tend to come off less, but during the day I always have shoes on mine, just the little soft material shoes from Safeways, at night I always used feeted jumpsuits! Rianna is just growing out of the size 2 bonds growsuits, and wearing "real pj's now" and I am having lots of trouble keeping her feet warm over night!

Melinda Guest

I have found the Bonds brand of socks to be the best so far. Jacob has a habit of kicking socks off or pulling them off, but the Bonds do tend to stay on for that wee bit longer LOL! They are more expensive though.

The only thing I can suggest, now that it is winter, is putting booties either knitted ones or bought ones or ugg boot type things, over her socks.

Other then that maybe putting stockings over socks and then her jumpsuit over that (but obviously that's only good if it's cold enough).

Good luck at keeping her feet warm

mooshie Guest

mimi

i so know what you mean - lani has a sock and shoe fettish - she is constantly pulling them off. i have bought so many socks and little soft shoes, have a pair of soft runner type shoes from target which are lace up but i need to do them up fairly tight as she pulls them off, she has little feet and the size 1 which are for newborn to 3mths i think are still to big.

anyway as a few have mentioned i have just recently brought a couple of pairs of bonds socks which are great - they have the non slip stuff on the bottom which says kidproof, so i guess that is what they are called, they are white with purple toe and heel and the top that folds over is a lime green - she has not got them off and they stay on all day \/

Matilda used to pull off socks, but stopped all of a sudden and now doesn't touch them... :-k We have heaps of OshKosh socks Mum bought for her in America & keeps sending more every few months...they are great and never fall off.

I'm another one that love the bonds socks. Also I found the socks from Best and Less not too bad.

I've bought a couple of pairs of shoes from Safeway. They're soft material shoes that just slip on. They have an elastic bit that sits around the ankle. They've worked for us.I think they only cost a few dollars.

Pumpkin Patch socks. If you get the right size, jules has never been successful at getting them off. Not the fancy ones, just the little ankle ones.

*Rachel* Guest

Bond's girl here too.

Try folding the socks over so the elastic is closer to the ankles - it worked for us (Keenan's fat little legs LOL)

mooshie Guest

thought i would bump this topic up as i have found our solution to socks lol. lani's favourite past time is to sit there for ages and just pull at her socks till they come off so i bought her some stockings and put them under whatever she has on then sometimes i put socks over the top (to match what she is wearing lol) so funny watching her the other day pulling her socks off then trying to pull the stockings off after a while she gave up and her feet have stayed nice and warm =D>

I am definitely a best and less sock girl. Get all the kids socks from there. Actually I buy all the kids everythings from there LOL.

Love

I had the same pro with dd then I discovered Bonds kidproof socks they are called and she has not been able to kick them off or pull them off which is great. A bit more pricey then reg socks but they stay on. Keeping her feet warm so a well woth the extra cash