Thread: Soft play centres in Melbourne?

Neeky Guest

Default Soft play centres in Melbourne?

Anyone know of some good soft play centres in Melbourne? Just a drop in one, not a membership/course one.Looking for slides, climbing, crawling, ball-pit type things for a 2 y.o.Preferably somewhere near Glenroy/Tullamarine/Broadmeadows.Thanks!

kerry Guest

I'm not going to be much help but there are plenty in Werribee and Hoppers.

Also there is one in Prahran and Footscray that I know of.

Over here we call them indoor play centres... well at least in the scummy western suburbs we do.

I am sure there will be more than that though, and definately some in the area you described as they are quite popular here.

Maybe if you put a post in Local members forum under Vic indoor play centres you might have some more luck. Enjoy your trip when you come over.

If you have family here ask them to do some research on the play centres. They charge for entry which ranges from around $4-$7 depending on how good they are and the childs age. We have a fantastic one in Scoresby which is too far away from where you will be but it has everything you were after and the best part is it's great fun for the adults too. There are alot around, maybe google it too. We spend 1/2 a day a week at the play centre in winter -it's a good work out for both of us! The other thing is there is a company called playtec, look them up on the web and perhaps email them and ask if they have fitted out any play centres in the area you are after. Have a great trip.

Which is the cool one in Scoresby Nik? I'm in Bayswater? Is it Horsin' Around?

Wardygirl, yes horsin around. I've been to alot and this seems to be the best for us. I like the fact I can stand up straight inside instead of bending over and breaking my back and also I can see Mackenzie from both sides of the structure where as a lot of them are backed up against walls. We love going outside of school holidays as there aren't as many people there.