Thread: Squealers Club!

Default Squealers Club!

I've joined the Squealers club if you'll have me LOL!

Seth is a squealer, and a good one at that. He has quite a temper and has now taken to squealing or should I say shrieking when he doesn't get what he wants when he wants it! Fun Fun FUN! I have many gf's who had squealy kids so now I can sympathise greatly...

*hugs*
    Cailin

I think it sounds cute!!!

Kyla is also a squealer - the louder the higher pitched the better!!! She's made a few kids cry with it!!

Welcome to the club Cai! Your eardrums do become accustomed to it afer a while and you can learn to switch it off and hear the telly through the noise

LOL my son squeals too, it's a really high pitched one too so everyone stares :eek: he's cut down slightly and starts this growling thing.

Oh I so know what you mean! When missy moo does not want to do something she SCREAMS!!! and stiffens her body like a board.

Yeah, we've had some squealing a while ago but yep -definitley the grunting and growing now...it's so funny!!! You can relate it must be so frustrating for them not being able to tell us whats annoying!!

Matilda did the squeals for around 6 months... we were watching some old footage of her on video last week & there were two that were just her squealing for no reason and I don't remember why we recorded it but I suddenly had memories of the ear piercing pain LOL I hope this one wants to stay out of the club!!

Logan is a squealer too. He squeals when he's happy, when he's excited and some times he seems to just want to squeal because he can.. I have had an earache all night because I just got him a highchair today so I put him in it while I washed up so he could watch me, he spent the whole time squealing, and then he'd think it was funny and giggle. So it was really cute, but I could do without it being so ear-piercing.

Then there is the cranky squeal.