Thread: Is there one?

Default Is there one?

A natural sunscreen for babies? I have tested two sunscreens on DD one a normal one, and one a baby one and both caused her to get a raised red rash. I walk alot in the sun and DD has very fair skin like me. I wear sunscreen every day, and want to put it on her too so she doesnt getr burnt or sun damaged skin.
    I always put a hat on her as well as her sunnies, but don't know what to do about sunscreen. Is there a natural one or one that might be good for her sensitive skin?

I use one called Wild Child. I don't think it's natural as such, but it is for sensitive skin with a 'low allergy formula'. It's the only one I've found that doesn't make my DD's skin go red.

There are have been a few threads about this lately - one is called Soleo and the other UV Natural B aby sunscreen - just google it! HtH!

When I asked at the Chemist about sunscreen for my bubs at approx 4 months she said still very young for the sunscreen & gave me an SPF 30+ moisturiser for sensitive skin....it's QV brand and works fine & he's never had a prob.