Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Things that totally make you go *awwwww!*

Default Things that totally make you go *awwwww!*

Not sure if there's one of these already but I'm sure we've all had the moments.

Inspired by Alexander having started puckering for kisses I just had to get on and share my excitement. I make puckering kissy faces with the 'mwah' at him all the time and tonight he started copying! TOO cute to watch the concentration he puts in to the pursing and pressing together and the little sloppy, drooly 'mwah' that came at the end of it.

They're so unbelievably precious.

Some other things so far have been the first time we had tears - a bad *awwww* but an *awwww* nonetheless, and the first time he laughed.

What are some of the things that make you go *awwww*?

Hi Ashleajayne,that is sooo cute! I know what you mean,my DD will give me a kiss when I ask for it but its a full mouth open pash haha!! I swear I didnt teach her that!!

Enchanted Guest

Awwww That is so gorgeous Ash!!

Everything at the moment is making me go "Awwwww" with Oscar. His little personality is really coming through. One thing that REALLY makes me go "Awww" is the way his face lights up and the way he giggles when I throw a ball to him! He luuuurrrrvvvees it!

Edit- The way he started dancing and "singing" this morning when Metallica came on TV It was hilarious!!

Butterfly_Princess Guest

There are times when Isabell is so close to crying, and ive done her fave 'horsey dance' which always makes her smile, well you can just see her trying her hardest to fight the smile, she will smile then immediately go back to about to cry. If that makes sense.
    I love it when she smiles at me, especially in the morning, it makes me go awww, and when im changing her nappy, she will look up and smile and talk to her elephant friend thats on the wall.

DoubleK Guest

Aww Ash too cute!

Krystal just says/does so much cute stuff at the moment, i try to write stuff down, bit its hard to keep up!!

Carley-I luv that time after a night feed too!! You're trying to get them back to sleep and all they want to do is give you smiles,it melts your heart!!

One of my favourite things at the moment is taking DD on the train. I always get her out of her pram and kid myself it's for her benefit but it's really for mine because I love showing her off. She really hams it up. Stands on my knee, looks at all the people, waves and claps and then generally chooses the most sullen teenager she can and gets them out of their coolness with her smiles. They always succumb in the end!

DD said to me the other day when I got home from work "I missed you Mummy" and yesterday sahe said "Mummy you're beautiful, I love you" - both times I just went "awwww".

Awww...you're all making me go "Awwww" LOL!

I love it when I carry DS2 up the hall to go and get his big brother out of bed in the morning. Before I've even opened DS1's door, DS2 literally pants with excitement. It's soooo adorable

The way DS2 (21 months) blows me kisses and kisses me full on with a wide open mouth!!

This morning when DS1 was crying because he was tired and didn't want to get dressed for kindy, DS2 patted him on the head and gave him a cuddle.

When DS1 says "I love you mummy". And when he hugs me really hard.

Anytime the two boys are together, they will always cuddle and copy each other then both laugh and laugh.

When DS is feeding, he pulls off and gives me the biggest smile and all the milk drips out the side off his mouth.

When he is going to sleep we put music on, he now sings while he is going to sleep. It's so sweet.

I am overcome with awwwness from reading all your posts

Every mum could probably list a whole bunch of things. No different here, but I particularly like the way DD's chubby face splits into a huge toothy grin and she starts bopping up with happiness when her Daddy sees her when he's back home.

Here is my AWWWWWWWWWW moment from today.

I was in the post office (which is run by an Asian Gentlemen).
    And DD (12 months old).. started waving 'hello' at something!

there was no one there and when i looked closer - the post office had those little gold asian cats thats arms wave up and down on a shelf... and she was waving back!!!!!

AWWWWWW

My little man loves kisses!
    He does the big drooley open mouth ones.
    They're gorgeous!

& the way his eyes follow his Daddy around everywhere he goes. He's such a Daddy's boy.

they are so cute and precoius.

My fav is when I pick Cooper up from Kindy and he grabs my leg and says up up.

Oh god, I could write pages & pages LOL..

ATM I love how she will say "Mummy look, mummy mummy look" after she has done some drawing or has built something with her blocks *sigh*

Quote Originally Posted by PinkPalace View Post
    Here is my AWWWWWWWWWW moment from today.

I was in the post office (which is run by an Asian Gentlemen).
    And DD (12 months old).. started waving 'hello' at something!

there was no one there and when i looked closer - the post office had those little gold asian cats thats arms wave up and down on a shelf... and she was waving back!!!!!

AWWWWWW
    That's so gorgeous PP!!!

Mine awww moment was at the fruit and veg shop the other day. We always give DS a green apple to suck on. In the past, when we try to take it off him, he cracks up, so this time we let him keep it and just paid for another one twice. We'd almost finished when DS stopped sucking on his apple, looked at all the other fruit and veg being scanned and placed his on the counter to be scanned. It blew me away, so I picked it up, waved it over the scale and went "beep". He was happy with that and continued to suck on his apple.

Awwwwwwww.... clever boy!!!

Dd has learn how to show you to shhhhh! Coming from me putting my finger on my lips when we play hide and seek with daddy.
    She will hunch her back and walk really slow and ... here comes the "awwwwww" stick her finger up her nose and make BIG eyes!! Hold that about two secondes then burts out in laughter

Also her grandpa has learned her how to make like a monkey. Putting one arm in the air over her head and scratching her armpit with the other hand. Fits her cheeky nature

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast