Thread: Toilet Training - overnight

Question Toilet Training - overnight

*tryping 1 handed....apologies 4 typos and grammar*!

DS is fully TT during the day....but how do u go about night time TTing?

His nappy is sometimes so full it 'overflows' sometimes its pretty empty.

i dont want to TT him at night till he is really ready, but how do you know and how do u go about it?

TIA

Jack was fully TT day time around 2 1/4 but its only the last 3 mths he has gone without a night nappy, we decided to try earlier and he just wasn't ready then a few months back he asked to go to bed in jockies so we thought ok lets try adn we have only had maybe 1/2 dozen wet nights in 3 months he was just ready...I think wait a bit he'll let ya know when he is ready

Really just subscribing, but I'll offer what I've got

DD TT during the day at 2.5 - so 18months ago. Despite many attempts and rewards charts and even bribes, when push comes to shove she just isn't ready - and she's happy to tell you that too - I just gotta remember to take that in. She always has a full nappy despite withholding drinks at night etc. She's under no illusions that she cannot wake up to go to the loo. She's a really heavy sleeper. My SIL didn't TT at night until 8 so I'm hoping DD decides before that.

Bailey tt overnight about 6 months ago - out of the blue. I had read tt for night was the hardest as the child is asleep (der!!! lol) and that waking them up to go to the toilet isn't recommended.....so I did not think it would happen till he was 4 or so, I guess my only advice is watch is liquid intake a few hours before dinner (we eat at 6pm and Bailey has about 1/3 cup of water with dinner and that's it, he wee's in the shower...lol.... and does one before getting into bed) and to just let it happen!

Best of Luck
    xxxx

oh I never stopped fluids Jack still takes a non spill sipper to bed every night he wasw just ready some nights he drinks the 400ml then comes and wakes me for more