Thread: Toy Recall - Playskool Team Talkin' Tool Bench

Default Toy Recall - Playskool Team Talkin' Tool Bench

Just thought everyone should be aware of this JIC.

The Problem
    Two toddlers in the USA playing with the tool bench's oversized plastic toy nail suffocated when the nail head became lodged in their throats.

Details
    The Team Talkin' Tool Bench is a 51cm tall plastic toy tool bench with an animated red toy saw, a yellow toy drill and a blue toy vice.

The product also includes a toy hammer, screwdriver, two 57mm plastic screws, two 80mm plastic nails and pieces to build a small toy plane.

The red Playskool logo is on the front of the brown surface of the tool bench.

Sold at The Warehouse, Farmers and K-Mart stores from September 2005 through September 2006.

The Team Talkin' Tool Bench is age graded for children three years and older and is fully compliant with all relevant New Zealand and Australian Safety Standards.

What to do
    Immediately remove the oversized plastic toy nails from children.

Call the outlet where you bought the toy.

Cripes. Thats a scary one! I should think abotu what else jenna has thats a similar shape and put it away for a while maybe.
    I wonder how old the toddlers were?

It didn't say Fi :S

ETA: I get an email whenever there are things recalled in Australia or New Zealand which is really good. If there's in anything applicable to people I know I pass them on....
    Last edited by {sarah}; September 27th, 2006 at 08:18 PM. Reason: Thought o something else!