Thread: Tresillian...some questions

Default Tresillian...some questions

Miss J has ALWAYS been an EXTREMELY restless sleeper. I have watched her sleep and it's crazy how unsettled and restless she is. Of late (the last month and a half) she has started waking anywhere from 3 - 10times a night. This after she had been sleeping through (most nights) since about 14/15 months. I have tried everything I can think of to try and get her sleeping through again. Extra bottles, going to bed later, A snack before bed, a bottle of water in bed with her. We do a whole routine at night - dinner, bath, down time, book and bed at 7.30. She has always been an earlier riser - about 6/6.30am. This has been the same routine every night since she was little. At first I thought it was just an age thing and it would pass, but it's getting worse.
    She's tired because she's been awake so much during the night and we're tired because we've been up with her. We were doing the just put her back to bed and not talk to her routine but it's not working and shes distressed.

So, now i'm thinking it might be time for some other help. I need some help. I'm thinking about seeing if this is something that Tresillian can help us with. Do they help with this type of stuff? If they do, what type of thing do they do?

We are at the end of our rope, I have no idea what else to do!

I can't help you because I've never been, but do give them a call in the morning. I have a friend who has been to Tresillian and had great success and she has been able to call them for over the phone advice lots of time too.

Best of luck, sleep deprivation is the worst .

They definately do kids your DDs age hun and I know V had different problems but we really benefitted from going there, actually it has made my parenting experience positive and Vs life way better. We did 2 day stays then a residential stay. You need a referral from a mchn for the day stays then they can refer you to the residential, or you can go to a gp or paed for a straight to residential referral. Give their 24 hr number a call they are great and can give you some strategies to work on straight away.

Give me a call if you want to chat about it

does she snore???

Quote Originally Posted by Olive View Post
    does she snore???
    Can't say i've noticed it. She moves around like nothing else. I always go in and check on her or to check on Miss S and you'd think shes awake and playing but shes sound asleep.