Thread: trolley things

Default trolley things

where do you get those trolley covers, where the baby sits in the seat bit but on the material, IYKWIM?? are there differnt brands and which ones are the best and cheapest but good quality?

I got a clean shopper and i love it!! You can buy them online or find a stockist. Its not cheap $49 but I have decided its worth it. Not sure about any other brands.

I know some of the girls on here have the Trolley Monster ones from ebay.
    I saw a friend the other day in the shop with one and she said hers was fantastic.

I'm going to buy one when I get a BFP!
    Thinking of getting one for my BIL and SIL as a present as they have everything else they need.

Nic

I got mine brand new from Ebay for $20, Nina loves it!

The ABA's shop, Mothers Direct, has these for sale - google the shop and support this most worthy association

I got a trolleymate one the original clean shopper as they put it, so pretty and pratical it folds up too a pillow can be used as a pram liner or capsule liner

We have a clean shopper & love it

I've got a trolley mate. It's pretty good, although I noticed that it covers a lot less than some other brands. ie: Em can still manage to lick the trolley - eewwww!! That's why I bought it! So in that way it's not ideal, but I still use it & like it.

LOL Linda, Zander used to like chewing on the back of the seat!!

We have a clean shopper which is great. I guess bubba #2 will use it now - I got a colour which could be multi sex just in case # 2 is a boy!. I remember when I first started using it I was stopped by mums at least 3 times everytime I went shopping. I wish I was being paid a commission - I would have been rich with all the referals!

Isn't it gross!!!! I think Emma does it now to get a rise out of me too!

I should have bought a unisex coloured one, but didn't. Hope I'm not regretting it next year!

Quote Originally Posted by nikbrad View Post
    I remember when I first started using it I was stopped by mums at least 3 times everytime I went shopping. I wish I was being paid a commission - I would have been rich with all the referals!
    Same, I still get it!

me too!! I'm AMAZED how many people want to ask about it! I'm starting to see more of them around now too.

Mads it's a cover to go over the trolley seat. Most of them cover the seat part, the sides & the handle so anywhere bub can touch is covered. If you google trolley seat cover, you'll find them.

I have a trolley monster for Logan and I love it, I think he does too (but that could also be because of all the extra attention he gets when he is in it LOL). He used to sway around a lot in the seat, and try to bang his head on the back bit so I like that it is padded and I don't have to worry as much about him hitting his head on anything. Plus I like the big pocket on the back that I use to put my shopping bags in so they are out of the way.. I have also given them as presents at peoples baby showers. and they have a gallery on the site which I added his pic to and I got a code to use to get $10 off my next purchase, which was handy. I think they are the more expensive ones though, but the Clean Shoppers and Trolley Mates look like they are good too, I just figured I should get a trolley monster for my little monster to sit in :P (just kidding)

I also get asked about it at least a few times when we are shopping, they must have known since they sent a bunch of business cards with the trolley monster. heh

Fruitwood Guest

You can buy the clean shoppers for $39.95 from Spotlight stores.

Fee Guest

I see them all the time - very popular. I know of the brands: Trolley Mate, Trolley Monster and The Clean Shopper. I was researching them all online as I planned on buying one. Then in the end I didn't bother!!!

Our local Spotlight sells one brand (not sure which one) for about $40.

ETA: Just saw Fruitwood's post above about Spotlight!!!
    Last edited by Fee; March 26th, 2007 at 11:30 AM. Reason: adding a sentence