Thread: Unusual Cot Sheets

Default Unusual Cot Sheets

I need to select a birth present for DH's workmate. She wants cot sheets. Does anyone know where I can get some patterned sheets? She's preggers with a boy and said she would prefer not to have plain white sheets as the nursery walls are cream... I havent' been able to find anything a bit unusual. Any suggestions of where I can try?

I'd check out ebay, if not then I'd just look around all the usual Big W, Target etc. Maybe you could do some of your own if you are handy at all? Just a suggestion. Good luck!!

Hi Kirsty! :wave: Nice av!! & gorgeous ticker photo!!

Have you tried the specialty baby shops? Kidsline have a great range with either farm animals or jungle I think. I agree ebay could be great too.

Good luck!

I agree, I found that the best shops were the cheaper ones. Big W, Best n Less, Kmart were all great. Oh maybe try Dimmeys as well.
    I hope this helps!!!:biggrin:

I found a really good set from BigW but I can't remember the brand name, but it was a lovely pink gingham and from memory they did a boys one too. If you want quality, there is a line "off the wall" by Tamara (whoever she is LOL) and she does gorgeous sets.

Baby shops have some gorgeous ones but they are expensive. I saw some nice ones at Spotlight the other day. Does she have a theme of any kind?

Big W had them for about $16 a set when i was in there the other day.. cheap and quite nice too. Didnt really get to have a good look at them though.

Yup, the Kidsline sets are the ones I got for Maddy. The 'farmyard' set has light green checked sheets with a white edging on one end and animals embroidered.

Otherwise, I've bought sheet sets (albeit flanny sets) in yellow with blue elephants on them from Big W too.

I bought some from Target yesterday & I know Target is having a sale this week, starting Thursday (I think). Their range was quite good.

The Playgro ones are really nice and bright...and you can get them at places like Target. Also check some of the online baby stores for something a bit different.

Spotlight have some nice ones too