Thread: US online kids clothes

Default US online kids clothes

Having recently discovered Gymboree, I was wondering if there were any other online US clothes brands that people like?

I like a US brand called Carter's. Mainly because they are big footed. I found that my boy's feet used to grow out of most of thier clothes before the rest of them but the Carter's feet were a generous size.

Hannah Andersen and Carters..........and Gap.........(I am not sure that you can order Gap online....I get my SIL to post me stuff though!)

Carters are LOVELY..generous sizing and really good quality..........all of Olivia's Carter's baby things are STILL goingg strong for Lexie!
    Last edited by Lucy; April 20th, 2007 at 09:33 AM.

are they all really $$$ with the exchange rate though?.

the exchange rate at the moment is not too bad, and for for what i looked at purchasing this week, including postage, would be less than buying the stuff @ somewhere like pumpkin patch. Some of it is also cheaper than what I can get it for on ebay.

It can work well, becuase we are the opposite season, the stuff I want to buy is ofter on sale/clearance.

It can work out a little more exy, but if you are after something specific, it is often worth it.........for last winter I was desparate for Olivia to have a bloack skivvy and the only one I found that I liked was a US one (Hannah Andersen): I bought 2 of them, adn she has worn them to death (she loves them too!) and they wash and wear so beautifully that they still look brand new........

You've got me chomping at the bit to have a look. I especially like the sound of Carter's, Dach, as my DS has big feet and long legs but a reasonably fine body. I can't get anything with feet in them to fit.

ETA - Just checked out Carter's and Gymboree. OMG rayray, I think I'm in trouble! Too many cute things on sale at Gymboree!

OMG I have found an awesome site. Have a look at girlcharlee All the clothes are made from vintage fabric (which I just love) and are just gorgeous and for boys and girls. I just ordered half a dozen things for about $100 including postage. Pretty darn good I reckon! They are having a big clearance sale and it's mostly their winter stock on sale. Check it out. I would have mentioned it yesterday but had to get my order in first so I didn't miss out myself
    Last edited by Phteven; April 24th, 2007 at 11:24 AM. Reason: removing dotcom

Jodie259 Guest

last time I checked Gap wouldn't deliver outside of the US. (definately not to Australia). I used to wear Gap jeans, and I was so annoyed because I couldn't get them in Australia.

Now that I have a baby, I'm annoyed I can't get him Gap clothes.

I wonder why they haven't opened a store here... or online delivery to Australia??

You can buy Gap through some online shops in America and also check the US and UK ebay shops - some of them deliver internationally.
    There used to be an Australain online store that sold Gap but it wasn't there last time I checked (a week ago) - she must have gone out of business.

Blackbird, you might like Gap too because they have slim and husky sizes.
    I love the petite jeans - I'm a shorty so it's nice when I don't have to pay an extra $10 to have my jeans adjusted.