Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Use of baby monitor

Our Angelcare had interference and DH built a small shelf in Amy's room and put it on that. Raising it off the ground helped. Also if the other monitor (the one you take with you) is near a lot of electrical things we get a little bit of interference.

Margot_In_Oz Guest

Thanks, I'll certainly try putting it up higher. And the channels again.

Ivana_baby, which brand monitor do you have?

Thanks
    Margot

It's called Tommee Tippee Reassurance monitor. There's one on the babies galore site. The one with the flip up thing on the baby's unit.

We also have the video monitor and love it. We only use it at night and hook it up to our tv... it does interfer but putting up higher works well.

Margot_In_Oz, we have the Tomy basic model you mentioned, but have not found much of a problem with interference. Maybe it is the position it is in? Ours is on the dining room table (our downstairs is all open plan) where there is no other electrical equipment nearby.

Ivana & Fletch I'm like you with upstairs/downstairs, so we only use the monitor during the day, or on the odd occasion I want to have a shower while James is napping - I bring it into the bathroom with me.

Pearl

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12