Thread: Wanted: URGENT! First time mums to newborns (VIC)

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, Australia

Exclamation Wanted: URGENT! First time mums to newborns (VIC)

Dear all,

I have just been contacted by a current affairs program who are looking for mums to appear on their show which is in an article about Pinky's new book, Sleeping Like a Baby. They are after mums with babies up to about 3 months of age, ideally younger, and perhaps have breastfeeding issues they would like help on too. It's going to be "Supernanny" style where Pinky comes into the home and helps the parents with the sleep and feeding troubles. They are after first time mums only ASAP, who are new to parenting and would like some help. So if you can do this, I need your details asap - email me at [email protected] if you can do it

Kelly xx

Creator of BellyBelly.com.au, doula, writer and mother of three amazing children
    Author of Want To Be A Doula? Everything You Need To Know
    Follow me in 2015 as I go Around The World + Kids!
    Forever grateful to my incredible Mod Team and many wonderful members who have been so supportive since 2003.

OOOH that's so exciting!!!!
    Good Luck!!!!!

What a fabulous opprtunity. To all you new Mums, grab this chance with both hands LOL.

cazoraz Guest

Ooh I know few new mums, can I pass the word on or is it BB members only? Not sure if they are on here or not...

For anyone
    Kelly xx

Creator of BellyBelly.com.au, doula, writer and mother of three amazing children
    Forever grateful to my incredible Mod Team and many wonderful members who have been so supportive since 2003.

Gee, I only wish it was me! To be with Pinky would be awesome (although I guess I'd rather not have the problems to start with!)

Awwww - I wish this had happened a few months earlier!!!

Would they fly Pinky to the UK in about 8 months' time? I'm sure I'll need all the help I can get! No? Ah, I really hope I can see it on TV then!

I am only a new mum here in Vic. My little boy is 10 weeks old. But i'm not breast feeding. He sleeps ok till 4am in the morning but after that i can't get him back down.
    I live in portland ( just past warrnambool )

I'm not sure if that will be too far? I will check. Also if there are some of you who are second time mums or more, you can also express interest as we're having trouble finding first time mums but lots otherwise!!! It's just urgent and last minute so we need to find some new mums
    Kelly xx

Just saw this. I'll ask SIL if she's interested.

I'm a first time mum, but Bonnie is now 4 months - is that too old?
    We are now bottle feeding as Bonnie has an allergy.
    Her sleep is pretty average - no longer than 40 mins during that day, only rocked to sleep and not going great stretches at night.
    Let me know if that's the kind of thing you are interested in.

Jodie259 Guest

Hi Kelly... have you selected the participants? I sent you an email - as I have a 4.5 week old and I am having a terrible time with his (lack of) sleeping. I also had trouble breastfeeding (the hospital put him onto bottles)... although I am trying to supplement with the breast.
    If they are still looking for participants - I would be very eager! I am in Melb metro area. I need all the help I can get.

Jodie
    [email protected]

I'm a first time mum in Vic. Cooper has problems latching on so I am bottle feeding him a combination of expressed breastmilk and formula. Not sure if this would be the sort of thing they are after.

*bump* this is super urgent now as the babies lined up to film are all doing well and sleeping now LOL!!! So I think they are willing to be flexible, if you want to have a go at this and your baby is a little older or you are not a first time mum, still email me and give it a go! [email protected] - melbourne metro areas only please!
    Kelly xx

Jodie259 Guest

My son is putting on an acadamy award performance!!!
    We have had the cameras set up for two nights.

I just want to thank you for passing my email on. I just hope that Pinky can review it and come up with some solutions. My husband and I are so tired it's not funny. And little Shaun is exhausted... but refuses to sleep.