Thread: Watery Poos??

Default Watery Poos??

A couple of times now DS has wet right through the back of his clothes & bedding, yet the nappy is almost dry at the front. I'm wondering if it could be a form of diarrheoa? The only thing that makes me think it isn't, is it's completely clear fluid, and doesn't smell that offensive. I know it's not sweat coz it happens suddenly and there's lots of it, and I'm not convinced that it's wee coz the nappy is almost dry?

It's all a bit confusing. Anyone else had this? Should I be worried? He's still feeding fine. He's been quite unsettled during the day the last few days, but otherwise seems fine.

If it keeps happening i would go to see your doctor. It could be gastro or lactose intolerance. I would get it checked out to be sure.

Thanks for the replies.

Well he's since done 2 very full 'normal' poos. So I'm guessing it was just wee. Just a new mum panicking I guess And yes.. it was a disposable. They are hopeless!!! Always leaking on me. And I've had several poo blowouts too with sposies. I've only got enough cloth for one day & night, then I have to use sposies while they're being washed. Must go shopping!

*LOL* Ivana....it doesn't seem to matter which brand of disposables I use on Maddy (I like Huggies the best - so does her butt apparenlty) but sometimes after a feed she gets rid of her wind by way of an 'explosive' poo. Literally, it seems jet-propelled! *LMAO* :shock: There is barely any at the front and it shoots straight up her back and out the top of her nappy!

Quote Originally Posted by Beckibee
    *LOL* Ivana....it doesn't seem to matter which brand of disposables I use on Maddy (I like Huggies the best - so does her butt apparenlty) but sometimes after a feed she gets rid of her wind by way of an 'explosive' poo. Literally, it seems jet-propelled! *LMAO* :shock: There is barely any at the front and it shoots straight up her back and out the top of her nappy!
    LOL, Lily still does that! So gross.