Thread: Websites

MUMMY4LIFE is offline .: ~ Don't regret anything that ever made you smile ~ :.

Default Websites

Hi guys,
    Sorry, I haven't been on in a while, there is so much to catch up on...
    Hope everyone is well. Just a quick question for everyone - Does anyone know of baby websites that you can create for your own child/ren for in Australia, found plenty for America....
    Thanks, Take Care...

I have moved this to General Baby and Toddler Discussion. How about using your own free space that you get with your ISP account ??

Love

katanya Guest

Hi

I have an free babies online one (american) and I also created my own using (as Kathyrn said) the space allocated by my internet service provider

I downloaded a free web maker called webdwarf (do a google search you'll find it) and it also will upload the page to your server you just need to add the ISP addresses in and presto..easy orginal web page! For help with your addresses contact your ISP.

Have a look at mine click on the WWW below..it's not that complicated and I have more work to do but it is easy !

I never realised that you get free space from your ISP provider - this is exciting news!

Looked at your site Katanya and it looks great! Felix is such a cutie!

Melinda Guest

I didn't know that either......so I'm with Telstra and I could get free space???

Yup Toots, Telstra offers free webspace. Maybe check out there home page & see what you can find out.

katanya Guest

Tootie I think bigpond has free space, why dont you go to their home site and see what you are entitled to, most ISP's give you about 5-10 MG of webspace..you just never see it unless you use it!

*snap*
    Great minds hey Katanya!