Thread: weird and wacky kids

Default weird and wacky kids

what wacky things do you kids do???

sophie for some reason has developed a thing for her cloth tags!! the ones in the back at the neck, she loves to hold or play with them and often when sleeping she has one thumb in her mouth and the other hand on the tag!!! its cute but weird

OMG!!!!! Lelani has a thing for ANY tags.
    She got some soft toys for chrismas and did not even looked twice, but flipped them over and suckend on the tag!!!
    I put her to sleep by letting her play with a the tag on her spitrag!!!!

Beth insists on choosing her own clothes. She absolutely will not wear something she has not picked out herself.
    She must also have about 3 changes of clothes per day - already at 20 months!

Alex comes out with some corkers - but his are all verbal.

"why does a brown cow make white milk when it only eats green grass"...

lol at Alex, Divvy! Classic!

DS always has to sleep with a fluffy blacket. If it's not fluffy then he's not happy! He always grabs the end and snuggles it up under his chin. So cute.

DD gets in crazy moods sometimes. She will fly around pretending to be a plane or something and be in histerics and then next moment she'll be totally calm and watching TV!

Quote Originally Posted by AJP View Post
    what wacky things do you kids do???

sophie for some reason has developed a thing for her cloth tags!! the ones in the back at the neck, she loves to hold or play with them and often when sleeping she has one thumb in her mouth and the other hand on the tag!!! its cute but weird

Erin my 2nd DD was obsessed with tags on toys or blankets etc, we actually had to sew a couple back on when they came off as she was hysterical LOL
    Riley has a thing for batteries, he takes them out of the remote all the time and tries to put them in his mouth (YUK)

That is funny, Maddy also loves tags will play with them for ages. She does so many funny things she is such a character. She has a very independent spirit likes to do things herself.

*Nessa* Guest

Well Annika loves to spin til she falls over and she has to sleep with a dolly.

oh and when i wear a skirt she likes to wrap herself up in it.

the tag thing is really common apparently - there's a range of toys called taggies which just have lots of little tags on them...

LOL Jols, that is too cute

the thing is tags on other things dont really interest her its jut the clothes ones!!
    will try and find a pic!!

http://www.bellybelly.com.au/forums/...26/ppuser/2982
    Last edited by Olive; January 4th, 2008 at 09:09 PM.

SUSE!!!!
    Where can I get some of that toys?? She will be in on little cloud 9 if I get her a taggy-toy!!

AJP - that is to sweet!!

Nadine - if you google 'taggies' their website will come up. I think that you can order them online from the US section of the site. I saw them on the babies galore website (under playtime, travel toys), not sure if they do overseas deliveries though.

AJP - that sure is sweet - although I have to ask - what nappy is she wearing? Is it a berry plush? V. v. cute! (Sorry, off topic!)...

DoubleK Guest

AJP love the pic! lol

Krystal just LOVES to play with my old hand bag & mobile phone (its a flip style) she also has one of those wrist band things that she keeps in her handbag, and an old coin purse. she puts my high heels on (yes she can walk perfect in this one particular pair) and walks around with the bag on her shoulder, wrist band on and phone to her ear yelling 'hellooooo Kistal' then puts it all back in her handbag.. i have videoed the whole sequence a couple of times, too cute!

rach thats cute!!

nadine there are aussie WAHM who make them too including maz on here pm me if youwant details!!

suse its a bluberry diaper.love them

nixon loves the tube of toothpaste ..

he only sucks on the lid and has it alll day , he doesnt open the lid to eat the toothpaste , just sucks the fumes i guess ..

lord help me if i try to take it off him .... we went camping one time and he just had to take the toothpast 4wd ....