Thread: at what age did you ?

Question at what age did you ?

just wondering at what ages did you first worm your kids

it came up when my husband suggested that Ryan's sleeping patterns resembled some one having worms so we went off to see the chemist to ask and they agreed and babies from as young as 6 months can be wormed so the whole family including the animals coped a dose Yukkkkkk and yesterday and today ryan has eaten so much better and also has settled himself to go to sleep so maybe there this was his problem any thoughts ?

I have no idea about worms at all, but wouldn't you notice them in his nappies?

apparently you wouldn't notice them in the nappy if you don't know what your looking for and me personally i have no idea what they look like funny thing is we were all wormed 2 days ago and for 2 nights in a row he has slept through ( geez i hope i haven't jinxed myself by writing that ) so i'm wondering is it because he was wormed or just my imagination ??
    ETA we knew the dogs had them too and ryan has started to lick the screen door when the dogs are there looking in ( his way of kissing the cute puupies i guess but yuk all the same )
    Last edited by ~shazz~; February 17th, 2007 at 06:38 AM. Reason: added to