Thread: What is this product called and where can I find one?

Default What is this product called and where can I find one?

Hello,

I saw someone else with one of these, and I want one, but i have no idea what it is called... I shall describe it:

it goes in the pram and baby lies on it and it has sort of a pillow shaped like an upside down U and stops baby from moving around so much in the pram. i hope that makes sense?
    Claire is so small and our pram is so huge and she always ends up side ways because she is too small for the harness, so the harness doesnt do much.

I've looked at babyco but I couldnt find one..
    does anyone know what these things are called and if you have one, where did you get it from?

Im not sure of the exact product, sorry, but there are a few different baby cocoons taht will fit inside the pram and are goof for newborns. You can also buy the horse shoe shaped neck/head supports separately too.

We had one - I'm not sure if I put it in a goodwill bag yet or not. I'll look around and if I find it you can have it.
    It's pale yellow.

Reccon I've seen them at target.

it's a head snuggler....I have one but my friend has it right now. Got it from target....I think I may have even seen them in the supermarket.

I got a pack of 2 in 2 sizes from babies Galore.

thanks heaps everyone. I sent you an email Chloe. thanks!

Yep, it's a head snuggler. We also got a pack of two from babies galore. One is smaller then the other and the smaller one fits inside the bigger one.

I think it was about $30 or so.

Leachco also make one called prop-ease. it's really good because it's like a long sausage that you can adjust around the head and body. i got one for about $25 from toys'r'us. but have a look on the leachco website (just leachco.com) and click on travel. there's heaps of different ones
    A WORD OF WARNING: I used one of the pale yellow ones from target in evie's carseat when she was a newborn and after a while she started SCREAMING, when i pulled over and went to her she was pouring with sweat. so just make sure there's enough ventilation and stuff so baby doesnt get too hot

I got given two of these also so if you still need one, let me know darl, I will give you one of mine.

we got a Kidopotomus one for Harrison... it is wool... it was around $40 but sooooo worth every cent.

thanks everyone! Chloe has sent me her one. Thanks so much Chloe. let me know if theres anything I can do.