Thread: whats that??

DoubleK Guest

Default whats that??

"whats that? whats that? whats that?".......

this is Krystals new word.. i think she says it about 30 times a day at the least! its very cute, but sometimes i just thingk aarrggggg! at the supermarket is the best.. she points to every fruit/veg etc lol
    it comes out more like 'wos at?' and she will keep saying it and pointing untill i tell her what it is!

i guess she is preparing me for when she is a bit older and also wants an explanation when i tell her 'what that' is...

who else has an inquisitive 21 month old? lol

yep, my 19 month old is always sayng 'dis?' as in this? as in whats this? :-) and she is saying 'why' all the time to but i dont think she gets exactly what it means... i think she says it alot instead of 'no' because if i ask her something and her answer is no i will ask why? and i think this is how she has picked it up.

My DD is still doing "what's that?", it is driving me batty. She loves to do it when she actually knows what it is, so often I just say "you tell me". Just wish she would stop it with the night time stories, as it just keeps her awake.