Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Whats your babies size in clothing??

Question Whats your babies size in clothing??

Hello everyone

I was just wondering what everyone else's bubs size in clothing is, and what there age is? My dd is 5 months now and barely fitting into her 00 clothes. it wasn't that long ago that she was 000. I know my eldest dd grew fast at this age, but not this fast.

My son is 2 months old and in 00 suits (if they button under the crotch or have feet on them) and 000 single piece clothes (like track pants and t-shirts). He's big!

Isabelle is 12mths and just under 9kgs, 75cms tall, and is still in 0 for most pants and 1 for tops. She was in 00 for a long time though! HtH!

Monique is 5 months and is in 00 and some of her 000 clothes. She grew out of the 000 pants a long time ago (unless they had adjustable waists), she has a big tummy.

Wow Ren, go DS!

Quote Originally Posted by Tinsel View Post
    Wow Ren, go DS!
    He's just like his Dad- tall and lean The 00 suits actually have loads of room in the body but he fits the length- if I have him in 000 suits he can't straighten his legs.

Hannah is almost 9 months old and is still in 00's. Her bonds grow suits are getting a little tight, but other size 0 clothes are way to big for her.

Chelsea is 18 months and in size 1 top and bottoms
    Jasmine is 7 months and in mostly size 0 but fits 00 in some things, depends on the brand

Annikas_Mamma Guest

Annika is 18 months old, weighs 11kg, and is in size 1.

Harrison is 3 months old and he is in 000 with single piece clothing (pants, t-shirts) ect. In suits with feet he is in 00. He is very long. He is in the 90% for length-for-age percentiles, and 75% range for weight.

wow, thanks for all your replies guys, there seems to be a lot of nice healthy big bubs around here.

DS is 20 months and has been in mostly the same clothes for about 10 months or so. Hes in a size 1 pants and either 1 or 2 tops. Once they hit around 10-12 months they generally stop growing so fast and you will get more use out of their clothes.

dd is coming up to 14 months and is in a size 2, except for winter jackets etc which she would fit a 1... i started buying size 2 when she was around 10-11 months as i got sick of her growing out of things so quickly, and i just figured it wouldn't hurt for things to be a little roomy for a while.

My DD is a week over 5 months and is in 0 and some size 1. Mind you, she is in the 95th % for weight and length!

cooper is 14mnths he is an 0 in pants and 1 in tops we had to get size 1 sleep suits though as the 0,s arnt long enough

~Belinda~ Guest

Madeleine is 4.5 months old and already in "0" clothes. She is size 1 in bonds singlets...I have been putting her in bonds wondersuits at night ATM because it's been cold but "0" are a little tight (although they do fit) - I think I'll have to invest in "1" size for those. She's a big girl, really tall. Now 10kgs and 67.5cm long....way over 100% percentile...oh dear...

It will probably slow right down when she starts crawling.

Claire is 14 months and wears 00 for most of her clothes. Some of her things (like singlets) are 000 and she wears a couple of dresses and jumpers that are 1. But mostly its 00.

Emy is 14 months, and is in 00 and 0's, and some 1's. Most of her clothes are hand me downs from her cousin, so some don't have tags, and some tags are faded, so it is kind of hard to know! But she is still fitting into some 00 denim shorts that i bought for her at about 7 months old - I think there is maybe 1 hole left in the adjustable elastic before they will be too small.

But she is growing really quickly at the moment, and hasn't been in 0's for very long, but it is nearly time to go up to 1's i think... It is so annoying with different brands though! The othe day it was warm in the day, and was wearing the 00 shorts, but then the sun went down, and I put her in a pair of size 1 jeans that were a different brand. Why can't they all just be the same size across different brands?

DS is 19.5 months, 14kgs, 93cms tall (off the growth chart for height) and is in a size 2.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast