Thread: When did baby start to giggle?

mum2billyjoseph Guest

Default When did baby start to giggle?

Hi, my Ds is 3months and he smiles , coos and im still waiting for that beauitful giggle that hasnt happened yet! Just wondering when you first heard your baby giggle for the first time?? I know all Babies are different but is 3 months late??

Thanks

Nat

Hi Nat

You might like to check out Age of baby's first found here it has Age baby gave first laugh.

Love

We had our first giggle a week and a half ago. Coco was 3months and 3 weeks. Since then I've worked out how to get a belly laugh from her. It really is the most gorgeous thing ever!!! xoxo

I had my friend over yesterday and he giggled for the first time he is just on 4 months. It is so precious..I think I cried when Eliza did it
    Bec

Both my girls are super ticklish under their chin/necks, I rub in there with my nose & I cant get them to stop giggling!!!

I think around 3-4 months...?

Hi - Alex's was at around 3 months - he is sensitive under his chin, at the tops of his legs and loves his cheeks being 'pinched'.

I don't think he 'talks' as much as Cait did at that age - once she found she had a voice you couldn't stop her.

I have read a few times that babies laugh and coo the most at 4 months until they are around 18 months.

Emma's first laugh was at 3 1/2 months old. Before that she would 'almost' laugh, but not quite. When she did though it was a full on giggle that went for ages!!

Kirsty77 Guest

Gemma was around the 3 month mark and like Linda's bub Emma she would nearly chuckle it sounded like an engine trying to turn over then finally one day she let out this huge chuckle and startled herself!It'll happen soon hun.