Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: When to have a 2nd??...What's it like to have a toddler and newborn??

Thanks for sharing everyone!

~Acquarius~....I agree with Roryrory, that is so good to hear you say you want to do it all over again. All I seem to get around here (from mums who have older kids) is that 'I'm glad I'm not in your position' kind of words, ie. dealing with little ones and all that. I hate it SO much.

MR...you are spot on. There is no wrong or right gap. But it's great to hear everyones different experiences of the actual realities of various age gaps.

tempus_moriendi...I wish you all the luck I can muster for you TTC.

As for the m/s and tiredness of pregnancy, DO NOT worry- that is all VERY fresh in my mind! And just the thought of having another mc almost brings tears to my eyes..that is something that really does scare about getting pregnant again.
    Last edited by StrawberryMumma; November 21st, 2007 at 02:54 PM.

Ive got little gaps and big gaps and it is all good

Gap between 1 & 2 is 17 months
    Gap between 2 & 3 is 6 years and 9 months
    Gap between 3 & 4 should be 22 months ish

I loved having the first 2 close but the break was nice too
    When i had DD2 i felt i need to have another one close to even it up

I think it is good for the kids to have a close sibling (even tho they may not always agree) I say follow you gut feeling. also i was lucky but not everyone falls pregnant when they want so may end up with a bigger gap than intended

~Aquarius~ Guest

just the thought of having another mc almost brings tears to my eyes..that is something that really does scare about getting pregnant again.
    I m/c my first pregnancy, and between #3 & 4. The second one was the hardest (I was 3 months along). I can honestly say the worry was always there. But i pushed it back as much as I could, and then after the magic 20 weeks mark I eased a little. Every day was a bonus, and I took it a day at a time.

Huge hugs

Good luck

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12