Thread: Where's my great little man gone?

Default Where's my great little man gone?

I know this is probably a common occurance, I'm just looking for some one else who is experiencing the same thing or has! DS has been the easier child, always easy going, helpful, generally not a problem. He is turning 4 is January and has just started this really SILLY phase which is driving me bonkers! It includes all the toilet talk (wee, poo, bum etc.) all the time and just general SILLINESS. Silly comments, silly questions, silly answers to questions, silly behaviour there is no other word to desribe it but silly! IT's like he's always trying to be the clown of the family. It's not as if he's lacking in attention, he gets plenty of it and always has, espeically as he's always been the 'easier' child. I know it's probably just a phase, to go with his age (getting ready for school etc.) and part of him finding his place amongst the kids at daycare too. Anyone else had or having the same thing?

Yep, but DS is nearly 3, so a bit earlier than you! I'm really hoping this doesn't mean it's going to get worse

Oh I hope for your sake it doesn't! Just part of growing up I guess.....they'll test the waters. I just hope he comes back to normal soon!