Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Who has had their baby on their due date??

Question Who has had their baby on their due date??

Both of my DD's were born on their EDD which my OB said was pretty freaky! He said the first time I was clever, the second time I was just showing off LOL!!!! I think I read only 2% of babies arrive on their due date.

I was just wondering if anyone else has had one or more babies born on their due date?

If I try for #3, it will be funny to see if that one arrives on its due date too!

Paige was born on her EDD, but I think she would have been later had she been left to do her own thing (long story). Lindsay was one day early and Erin was 5 days late by my dates, but one day after her EDD.

My DS arrived on his due date as well but I think that is more coincidence than anything... as I was induced on that day and waters broken due to being in labour so long. I personally think he would have gone longer if I had not consented to induction.

My waters broke on my EDD and Tori was born the day after.

I had two EDDs - first ultrasound (at 6 weeks) said 11 June, second (at 13 weeks) said 9 June. Flynn split the difference and my waters broke on 10 June and was born on 11 June.

My brother and I were both born naturally on our due dates (my mother was a very organised woman lol) DD#1 was induced on her due date as I had really high blood pressure, DD#2 came by herself on her due date but DS was induced 17 days early (again blood pressure)

First 2 both came 2 days before due date and Beth came 3 weeks early.

Kailen was born on his due date, Lockie was born 1 week late, Wyatt was also born on his due date and Cody was 1 day after his, he nearly got there .

hugs xoxo

Fraser Guest

Charlie arrived on his original EDD - the one the GP worked out - the OB changed it after the 12 week measurements etc - so according to the OB Charlie was 9 days early but according to the GP he was right on time!

James was exactly a week late and Madeleine was a week early.
    Perhaps this one will come right on time? Who knows

I was born on my mum edd but late by dr's date...

Xander was 17 days late (due 16th june) Declan was induced and born same say 37w3d and anneliese was 9w3d early!! Hate to think how early my next one would come

Well I agree with your OB & Fletch... Your just showing off :nana:
    As for me I am as good I think Both girls were born exactly 1 week after their EDD, sop 41wks exactly!!!

I hope this one is a bit earlier I hate going over!!!

It's amazing the differences! Glad to see there are more show offs amongst us LOL!!!!!

Tracey - I agree, going over would be torturous!

Fraser - my OB never changed my dates based on US. He said some babies have bigger growth spurts so can be misleading. He also said if he moved the date earlier and I hadn't had it, I would be coming after him LOL!!!!

Amanda - we are both showoffs!

Yep both my girls were well & truely over & it is torturous Matilda was 42weeks + 3 days and Jovie was 41weeks + 5.

my first was 42 weeks +5 days my second came on his due date and ryan was induced on 37 weks +3 days

Jenna was term+11 and induced. I was sure this one would be late, but it turns out he had some issues inside, and being outside and small was better than being inside and starving!!!
    My waters broke on my EDD (from my cycle) and he arrived naturally all by himself on the hospitals EDD (from the u/s). Clever guy - keeping everyone happy

Fi - he is a clever boy! Just checked out his pics and he is a beautiful, clever boy!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast