Thread: Willy question

Default Willy question

Mitchell is now toilet trained and I have noticed sometimes that when he wees, his penis "fills up" like a balloon, and then the wee comes out. It doesn't stop it coming out and he is not in pain or anything.

It doesn't happen every time, maybe once week or so (that I see). He isn't circumcised.

I haven't had a boy before, is this normal?

I can't say I have paid that much attention to my two boys. Sorry can't help you with that one.

Love

yup 3 boys here and it's perfectly normal, what is happening is the end of the foreskin is closed so the wee fills up under the foreskin until it comes out. it actually helps keep the area under the foreskin clean as urine is sterile
    beckles

I've noticed Xanders does the same thing, i wouldnt be too bothered (he is not circumcised either) maybe 9and i know this will sounds weird) but a man penis is a lot harder (not in the "hard" sense but you KWIM? A boys penis seems to be a lot "softer" as a whole. Maybe something that changes as they get older? Honestly, i dont think its anything to be worried about, i think Xander holdshis wee in, and then needs to go, so it tries to come out in one big gush, but there's only a tiny bit for it to come through...

HTH anyways!

I think the hole in the end of the foreskin is much smaller than the urethra so the foreskin fills up with wee before it empties.
    Happens with both my boys.

Hi

Id go and get it checked out *not to worry you* but my son had like a blister at the side once and only once and when I ask my nurse about it she did say to keep an eye on it as there was abit few boys that had a leek at the end of the penis in side and it was making the end fill up. She said it isnt painful but needs to be fixed. Im sure it isnt anything but I would just get it checked.

Good luck

Moving to General Baby & Toddler Discussion

thanks girls.

Do they always shoot straight (lol)?, Mitch gets it everywhere (and so do I), wee flying all over the place. Not a question of his aiming, but what direction it comes out!