Thread: 'The Wonder Weeks'??

Question 'The Wonder Weeks'??

Not sure if this is the right place to post, but just curious where I can get "The Wonder Weeks" book from?? I can't seem to track it down on any Australian sites, do I need to order it from overseas??
    cheers
    Jaz

Jaz, I know its on our recommended reading list on the main site: http://www.bellybelly.com.au/article...d-reading-list

There is a link in that article to a website that may be able to help.

Cheers thanks Christy, that was the first place I checked, I rang a bookstore in town here today also and she told me it was out of print??? Perhaps I'll just grab it online from an overseas company??
    Thanks anyway!
    Jaz

I know it is hard to get. Kate has it but she is still in hospital after the birth of Rylee but I'm sure she will post when she gets home.

I originally placed an order with the book store referred to in the recommended reading list on the main site, however kept being told it was out of stock. I ended up ordering it from overseas. I think it arrived about 4-5 days after I placed the order. I was really happy with this.

I did have a spare copy, and I am pretty sure Kate purchased my spare.......I originally got mine from overseas, but I also managed to find one in a 2nd hand book shop......total fluke......

Girls Kelly has just provided a link at the top of this forum. I will be ordering a copy from Amazon this week.

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, Australia

Here's the link!
    Last edited by BellyBelly; October 17th, 2006 at 03:29 PM.
    Kelly xx

Creator of BellyBelly.com.au, doula, writer and mother of three amazing children
    Author of Want To Be A Doula? Everything You Need To Know
    Follow me in 2015 as I go Around The World + Kids!
    Forever grateful to my incredible Mod Team and many wonderful members who have been so supportive since 2003.