Thread: Wonky Teeth?

Question Wonky Teeth?

My DD has got her bottom 2 teeth in the past few weeks and I have noticed that one is a little wonky - well enough for me to notice. Does this mean her next set of teeth will be the same? I know it sounds early but my DH had braces so I guess it could be on cards for her.

They will probably straighten up a bit as they grow out of the gums a bit. Mine have been wonky too, especially the top ones but they are fine now.
    My DH had braces too and from the pics I've seen of him as a kid I'm concerned mine will have to have them. I'm lucky my teeth are reasonably straight and I'm hoping they take after me in the toothy department

When DS got his first two bottom ones, they were basically at such an angle they were nearly sideways!!!! They have gotten a bit straighter since he has got other ones around it, and I'm waiting for him to get his eye teeth to see if that makes any difference.

However, I have really crooked teeth on the bottom row at the front, and so does DH so I'm not expecting perfectly straight teeth from any of my children (however, we didn't have braces because it was only the front two bottom teeth that were crooked.. fingers crossed his others will be fine like the rest of them that have come through, and he just takes after his mummy.. )

My SIL is a dental therapist and said it doesn't have an effect on what the adult teeth will look like. So, hopefully it's all good.