Thread: Wow, talk about teething...!

Default Wow, talk about teething...!

OMG, I was playing with Elijah this arvo, tickling him and he was cracking up laughing .... then I discovered that some time in the past week little Mr Elijah (aka Nugget) has gone and got himself 2 molars on top of the one tooth I KNEW he got front bottom... PLUS has another molar and front tooth on the way! Not to mention he had a massive middle ear infection to deal with also... what a little trooper - he really didn't whinge too much at all with all that going on. Last weekend he was pretty clingy where I couldn't put him down to sleep but I think that was actually the ear infection.

I am thinking that the Amber necklace really has done a fantastic job!!!! I'm still in shock at all those teeth coming at once lol I reckon the next molar and front tooth will be through by weeks end!

wow thats alot of teeth!!!
    woohoo for the amber

Awww that's great!! I remember that Josie sort of struggled with her bottom teeth but the top ones (for the most part) just showed up!!

They can amaze you sometimes can't they?
    I remember when D was 11 months old and one day the spoon clinked when I was feeding her. Only a fornight before she had gotten her first and only tooth - when I looked that day she had 12!!