Thread: Yuck, yuck, yuck!!

Default Yuck, yuck, yuck!!

I knew it was only a matter of time before Kynan did something like this but I'm still so grossed out by it!

This morning after I'd had a shower etc I went and sat on the lounge room floor to play with Kynan. He came crawling out from the kitchen when he saw me but as he went to pull himself up on me I realised he smelled really bad. Bad as in cat poo. A quick scan of the place revealed a little pile of cat poo in the corner of the kitchen floor (which has since been disinfected to within an inch of its life LOL!). What's worse was the brown smudge on Kynan's chin. And when I was cleaning his face I think I saw something on his teeth... :eek: I feel ill just thinking about it.

Eating a bit of cat poo isn't going to do him any harm is it?

mooshie Guest

angel

sorry but i am sitting here pmsl. my ds was around 15mths old when we moved into our new house, we kept our cat indoors due to the move as he was a bit spooked. anyway we had one of those play tunnel things in our playroom and one day i was playing with the kids when jay came and gave me a big cuddle - he had what i thought was "mud on his mouth" yup it was cat poo and you could smell it on his breathe ewwwwwwwwwwwww, the cat had pooed in the tunnel and ds crawled through and must of thought oh goody chocolate lol. anyway after much gagging and dry retching from me i managed to rinse his mouth out with water. about 1 wk later he got a chest infection and i took him to the docs, i thought the cat poo had something to do with it but was totally unrelated and the doc didn't seemed concerned at all about the cat poo actually he had a bit of a chuckle lol.

i am sure kynan will be fine - but i sure know how you feel right now.

ROFL Angel - Mmmm tasty!!

Melinda Guest

ROFLMAO!!! Priceless!!! Reminds me of the time Jacob somehow managed to snaffle a couple of little nuggets from his nappy (I'm still not sure how he managed to get them without me noticing?!) and I caught him munching away, with one still in his hand for later!

Can I ask which cat was the culprit?! LOL

LOL Angel.

I think all our little ones have done something gross like that in the past. We now have to put the cat litter tray up out the way during the day because we caught Alex eating the cat litter.

angelfish Guest

They say that kids these days are prone to asthma, allergies and illnesses because we keep everything too clean and the children don't get enough germs. Doesn't sound like Kynan will have any trouble!

Kirsty77 Guest

Ewwwww!!!!LOL thats gross!

eewww you poor thing, at least you noticed before he landed a big sloppy baby kiss on you. Is your cat up to date with its worming schedule? If not maybe you should think about getting some worming stuff from the chemist.

Awwww Angel poor Kynan is probably wondering what the fuss is about but I can totally understand why you were grossed out. My eldest ate dog poo after i'd walked in Mums house along with a leave stuck to the bottom of my shoe. He was only 9 months old and screamed the house down when Mum cleaned him up. I couldn't go near him, I was too busy dry retching too. Tehya did a big runny poo one morning when I was in the shower, the boys came and told me that she had poo coming out of her nappy so I told htem to get a towel out and sit her on it as I didn't want poo everywhere, of course when I came out she was crawling around, she had poo everywhere, on her hands and worst still on her chin, I can only guess that it had been in her mouth

Angel, what doesn't kill them, makes them stronger. I'm sure he will be ok

LOL @ all the poo stories!

Mel, we're not sure which cat did it (luck for the cat LOL!).

We've been doing a lot of changes around the house lately so I think the cats just got a bit freaked hence the accident in the kitchen! Thankfully it hasn't happened again!

*sigh* The boy will eat cat poo but he won't eat his vegies.

LOL - I dont think you should be too stressed, but maybe a trip to the chemist for some worm pills for you all would be a goer!
    Thankfully our cats have taken to pooing outside lately, not in their litter box - but I'm sure its only a matter of time before little miss uncovers their "stash".

Quote Originally Posted by Carrie
    ROFL Angel - Mmmm tasty!!
    LOl @ U Carrie.

Angel. I'm laughing too, knowing Blake will no doubt do the same sometime. It's just one of those Icky things they do.

I'm sure Kynan will be fine.

PMSL @ the boy will eat cat poo but not his vegies. You've made my day!

Ewww I`ve been worried about Matthew eating cat poo from our old cat who wanders around the house I`m sure he has dementia or something as he poos everywhere, so far Matthew hasn`t eaten any YET but he`s certainly picked it up - yucko!!!!

My oldest neice ate rabbit poo when she was 2 years of age - ewwww