Thread: Bed time for 4.5 month old?

Default Bed time for 4.5 month old?

What time did you/do you put your little one to bed?

Jordan usually goes at 10pm but I want to try to get him there by 7pm, is that reasonable?

He (on good nights) wakes for a feed at 3am, then wakes again around 5, when he usually gets a nappy change then in our bed and sleeps till 9am....Often has a nap at 6pm till 8pm then is awake till 10..

He is demand BF,

thanks!

Jas at that age was going to bed around 8pm.

DD was going to bed at 5.45pm!!

Hi Roquen
    Haven't heard from you for a while - hope all is well.
    I aim to get DS in bed at around 7.00pm each night. It varies slightly but anywhere beween 6.30 and 7.30 is usual for us

DS was going to bed at 6pm at that age. He's only recently started going to bed at 7pm and he's nearly two!

Hi,
    DD (now heading for 3) has always got up at 7:00 am and bed by 7:00 pm, still does now.
    Am aiming to do the same with ds, so am trying to get him into the same routine. At best he's asleep by 7:30, feeding to sleep once his big sis is down.
    I give him a micronap (while feeding) from 4:30 - 5:00 and that's usually enough to get him through to 7
    hth
    Last edited by littlelara; July 1st, 2008 at 11:34 AM. Reason: forgot to add something

Hey Roquen - you disappeared! Missing you in Baby Buddies.

DS was going to bed at 10-11 pm as he was sleeping eight hours from then, but now I'm putting him to bed at 7:30-8:00 and he generally sleeps anywhere between 10-13 hours. After it happened the first time I thought I best move his bed time backwards !

Wow thanks for all the responses, much appreciated! Will give it a go, he is trying to be like his Dad I think ( a DJ heheh) wanting to stay up late!

Will get my butt back into the baby buddies, have just been soooooooo busy!