Thread: Sneezing alot

Question Sneezing alot

DD has always sneezed alot since she was birth but now she has a runny nose..

Should i be worried? I checked her temperature and its normal. She's been a little cranky lately and she also has a bit of weeze when she cries.

If i take her to the doctors what can they do for her?

Baby sneezes are so funny! They sneeze lots because they do nose breathing and sneezing helps to clear the passage out.

I am not a professional, but i would probably just watch her and not take her to the doctors unless she was getting sicker. Taking bub in the shower with you can help her to clear out her nose.

They are funny little things. Sneezing is quite normal when they're brand new. Keep an eye on the runny nose and the wheeze. You can buy some saline drops, I used Fess Little Noses. They come with a big sucker thing that can suck the mucous out of the nose if it's really blocked up too. My DD2 caught a bad cold off DD1 at five days old and we had to use the sucker a lot to help her breathe. If it's just a runny nose, then the doc won't be able to do much for her. If it's bothering her when she's sleeping, you can raise the bassinette/cot a little at the head end to allow it to drain better. Hope she gets better soon xx

I have another one who was a chronic sneezer in the early days and even now, at almost 16 months old, she always sneezes with about four in a row! The other girls have given you some good tips for her runny nose, we elevated DD's bassinet at one point for a runny nose and it certainly helped. Hope it passes soon

Its cute but isnt it?? Especially the ooooh right after haha LOVE IT! I would just buy one of the sucker things, if your really worried darl go to the doctors