Thread: Where to get a Crawling Tunnel?

Default Where to get a Crawling Tunnel?

Hi,

Just wondering if anyone knows where I could buy a crawling tunnel? I have seen some that are like a caterpillar and have the caterpillar head on one end, very cute. Can't seem to actually get my hands on one though!

Stella'sMum

I wanted to get something like that for DD's birthday, but could only find this huge tent-like thing with about three tunnels with shapes at the end..I think DD would have gotten lost in that, not to mention it was about $150
    That was in Kmart, so I don't know if Kmart/Big W would have just the tunnel, I didn't have a chance to have a really good look around.

My sister bought one for Jazzy's first birthday off eBay. It's a caterpiller with a head cover thing on one end. So cute, and under $50 from memory.

I saw some in Ikea yesterday. Not caterpillar, but bright colours and cheap - can't remember the prices (there were several different designs) but they had cute tents and stuff which you could connect to the tunnel. I think you can browse their cattledog online??

feeb is offline Thankful for the kindness of my 2012 RAK making me Life member

Check out deals direct they often have them. Its a tunnel with a teepee etc on it