Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: 14/08/10~ Dusty's precious baby has arrived!! It's a ....

Have been stalking the BA for this post,

HUGE CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU DUSTY and to your amazing family. Enjoy every second of getting to know your precious little girl.

HUGE HUGE congrats to you and your partner Dusty!!

Welcome to the world Freya!!

Takecare dusty and get some rest!

Yay! Wooo Hooo

Congratulations Dusty and Mr. Dusty on the birth of your precious daughter. What a beautiful name you have given her.

Enjoy those newborn snuggles!

I am so, so happy for you, Dusty.

Yay! You are a mum, how awesome is that!?

Fantastic news - congratulations. Wishing you lots of healing and all the happiness in the world as you embark on this new journey.

Congratulations Dusty on the arrival of baby Freya, what wonderful news! I am so happy for you. Enjoy your babymoon xxx

Fantastic news!!!! Congratulations

congrats!!!!!

Words fail me dear Dusty... each and every time I write something it just doesn't do justice to how I feel.

My love is with you and your family right now - I don't think I could be happier for you

Melb - where my coolness isn't seen as wierdness

Congratulation Dusty and Dusty's Boy!!!

Welcome to the world Freya!

Yayyy! Congratulations hun! I was certain Phoenix was a boy hehe shows you what i know!! So happy for you! Love the name! Our last belly buddy to pop & well worth the wait! Cant wait to hear from you, enjoy your precious bundle!!

Yay Dusty..... Now for my fashionably late Congratulations. lol. I knew I would miss it yesterday.

Congratulations Dusty and Dusty DH, Aunty Em and her wonderful family on the long aniticipated arrival of Georgous princess Freya.

This is the best news to awake to this morning. You have created a precious little princess, now soak her up and enjoy all those precious first moments. Little Freya is going to bring much more happiness into your lives everyday. Here is your gorgeous miracle now safe and sound in your loving arms. It has been a long time coming and you did it hun. You did beautifully bringing her into the world, you did it, all natural. Yay, couldnt be any more happier for you gorgeous. Enjoy watching your little Princess Freya grow. She is going to bring so much fulfillness into your lives, you never thought possible.

Now Dusty hun, I hope you are recovering well now, rest up and get well after such an exhausting time, you have been on one long emotional journey. We are all here in Awe of you and are just super thrilled and excited that your turn has finally come.

I for one cant wait to read your birth story and see the most important pictures of your Little Miss Freya.

Enjoy your sisouins and brousins Little Freya and your beautiful Aunty Em and your wonderful Uncle Em (sorry dont know Em's Dh name. lol) Your life is going to be filled with so much love from all sides, your one lucky little Princess. Yay to both nannies and poppies too.

finally arrived. Yay......

Dusty my love, I have tears in my eyes reading this beautiful announcement. I'm so happy that you finally have your precious baby girl in your arms Congratulations to you both and welcome little Freya.

Default 14/08/10~ Dusty's precious baby has arrived!! It's a ....

Congratulations on the birth of your little girl!

Congratulations Dusty And Dusty's boy! Welcome to the world Freya! I couldn't even put into words how happy I am for you all. Wishing you a life together full of love, happiness and good health. such a long time coming, I'm thrilled!! xxooxx

Congrats Dusty I love the name you chose for your beautiful princess!

Dusty, words fail me. Congratulations to you and to DH and welcome little Freya to the world.
    I'm truly happy for you and another little tear was shed as i think of your amazing life up to now and what joy lies ahead.

Dusty,
    Congratulations on the arrival of your little pink bundle. I'm sure you are both just savouring every moment with her. I am so happy and excited for you both.
    Welcome to the world precious little Freya

Hooray Dusty!

Congratulations on the arrival of baby Freya Molly. What a lovely name for your little girl.

So proud of you! Well done

Q x

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast