Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: 17-05-2008 Juliette Catherine

Great to hear from you Sarah, and congrats again on your beautiful baby girl. I too noticed the dark hair - but still see a distinct resemblance to both you and Zander in appearance if not colouring. I think she looks gorgeous. Sounds as though you are relaxed and hope you've recovered well.

How's the feeding going, if you don't mind me asking? I know you had so many issues with your milk not coming in with Zander and I've been hoping that if you had a better birth experience perhaps you didn't have the same problems this time?

Looking forward to giving her a cuddle now Sarah!! Recover well so we can have another meet-up!

Sherie, she's her daddy all over & her Granny in particular too. At first i was thinking she was nothing like Zander but to put them together you can't deny it can you?!

Feeding is going brilliantly Jen We're on a roll, she's feeding every 3 or so hours and just happily sleeping in between.

I'm glad you had a much better experience this time Sarah. Well done on the feeding too!

Yay!!! Well done, Sarah. Sounds like a textbook baby and what a great start you've given her - almost 4.5 kgs to begin with!

Omg - how did I miss this! - Congratulations Sarah and Aaron on the birth of your little girl Juliette!

Oh great Sarah that it all went well. You did a wonderful job - Juliette chose when she was born and had the benefit of labour, brilliant! I am glad you had a lovely birthing day. And SUPER to hear that the feeding is going well, that is just fantastic. Your milk has come in? It's only day 3 isn't it? Might not be in yet then.

I hope you are recovering well. Good to hear that Zander is enjoying being a big bro.

Congrats again Sarah.. I'm so happy that your gorgeous little miss is here!!! I'm happy that you were pleased with your birth result also...

Sarah, great to have you back and good to hear that the feeding is going well. I thought too that she must have Aaron's colouring.

I think trying to get out a 4.5kg baby out alone would be hard enough but with a hand up near her head as well, any wonder she wasn't budging.

Enjoy your baby moon, and I look forward to our next meet up so I can steal a cuddle
    (Abbey was 9 weeks old and as big as Juliette )

Congrats on an empowering and happy experience Sarah!! And well done with the feeding- sounds like you're going great

Milk is definitely in already. She came off yesterday afternoon looking drunk with milk dribbling down her chin. Soooo cute & made me so proud that I did that

Congratulations again Sarah, sounds like you are doing a fab job and yay for the milk dribble!!! You go you breastfeeding goddess!!!!

I'm so happy to hear that you had a better time this time and that you are enjoying your breastfeeding

Congrats again Sarah, they look so cute when the milk dribbles down there chin!! well done hun

Oh well done Sarah, you are a super mummy! I'm so glad you've had no hassles with your milk coming in, and that the feeding is going well Continue to enjoy hun.

Oh where have I been???

Congratulations on the birth of your gorgeous baby girl. She is just adorable

smiles4u Guest

In the end .... You gave birth to her which either way that is (one of 2) ... And she arrived safely & healthy ... More important than anything she's in your arms now ... A little girl to love & cherish

Good on you Sarah, what an effort ... You must be so damn proud !!!!!!!

... LOTS OF " JULIETTE " JOY TO YOU ALL

Congratulations Sarah! What a beautiful choice of name too. I'm so glad to hear that you are happy with how everything went and that the feeding is going well too!

paradise lost Guest

Great to have you back Sarah! Poor Juliette with her dented head - where was it? I have a friend who had c/s for similar circumstances and she had a dent just behind her ear, up on the side of her head - was from her elbow as her arm was up over her head and her elbow was between her skull and the inside of mum's pelvic inlet - the doctor apparently took a quick snap (with permission) before freeing her up during the section. She had descended to the point where the elbow was stopping her and because she too was possie she couldn't get her arm down or turn over anterior again. The dent went within a few days and all were fine. I'm really nosy i know, but i LOVE these birth story details - i know a girl who pushed for 3 hours then had ventouse because her little girl was descending so slow - out came bubs head and her right FOOT next to her ear! No WONDER she was slow coming down!

I have to admit i went and looked at her photo again after reading the positional things my eyes watered! SHe's a lovely big bubba hun. You must be proud as punch

Bx

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast